LEDs Control RGBW Fibaro FGRGB-101
The RGB / RGBW Z-Wave controller can control compliant headbands LEDs, LEDs RGB / RGBW and supplied with 12V or 24V light sources. In addition to the traditional RGB channels, it also supports extra channel white light, which allows you to add pastel shades to the color palette.
In addition, the unit supports up to four 0V-10V analog sensors such as temperature sensors, humidity sensors, wind sensors, air quality, light sensors, etc.. The terminal "ALL IN" and "OUT" can be configured to control the LED or reading 0V-10V signal. Thus, this module can be used as a dimmer with halogen lamps.
This controller allows you to manage and monitor the energy of the four outputs independently or total consumption. Connected with the HC2, you can check the energy consumption in real time and live and view usage history.
You can update the module with wireless connection, by selecting this option in Home Center 2, every time a new firmware is available. You do not have to unplug it or lose time by connecting to a computer. Just press the button to update and enjoy time with your loved one.
RGBW Controller Presentation:
Fibaro RGBW controller presentation from Domotica daVinci
- RGB controller wireless
- Compatible headbands LED RGB and RGBW
- Compatible with any 12V or 24V light source
- 4 0V-10V analog inputs
- 4 outputs 12/24VDC
- Measurement of total and independent power consumption of the 4 channels
- Update the wireless box Fibaro Home Center 2
- Ease of use and installation
- Module Type: Z-Wave Receiver
- Power supply: 12V DC / 24V DC
- Output power: 12A combined (sum of all outputs)
- Maximum load (eg halogen lamps)
- 12V - 144W combined,
- 24V - 288W combined.
- Power consumption: <0.3 W
- Frequency: 868.42 Mhz
- Radio signal strength: 1mW
- Transmission distance: 50m free field, 30 m indoors
- Dimensions: 42 x 37 x 17 mm
- Temperature: 0-40 ° C
- Standards: EMC 2004/108/EC, R & TTE 199/5/WE
RGBW controller Manual:
Fibaro RGBW controller manual from Domotica daVinci